.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Confetti in my Hair

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Oh I see

Remember when I talked about my kerayzy co-worker who freaked out about hepatitis at Quizno's? Well I did a little research and um, whoops. Maybe she's not the crazy one.

BOSTON – Marler Clark, the Seattle food safety attorneys, filed a class action lawsuit against Quizno’s Friday on behalf of all individuals who received Immune globulin (Ig) injections after being exposed to the hepatitis A virus at the Quizno’s Subshop located at 74 Summer Street in Boston. The lawsuit, the second class action lawsuit the firm has filed in two weeks on behalf of individuals who received Ig shots, was filed in Suffolk County Superior Court.

That's the very same Quizno's I go to every week or two. Actually let's say, went to every week or two. I wish their sandwiches didn't taste like awesome.

5 Comments:

At 11:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for noticing.......

 
At 7:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You probably never have coyotes sitting in the beverage cooler at your Quizno's.

 
At 10:15 PM, Blogger Marissa Dupont said...

I stopped going to Quizno's after I noticed that they dunk your sandwich meat in a vat of brown, disgusting water just prior to putting it on your sandwich and toasting it. I'm not suprised about the Hepatitis in the least.

 
At 12:19 AM, Blogger jesse said...

no problem bill. For more information on the horrors of food poisoning, please visit www.marlerblog.com.

sue, this requires more explanation. like, now.

marissa, I've eaten too many rockin' prime rib sandwiches from quiznos to appreciate your tone.

 
At 6:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you gotta start keeping abreast of your coyote news.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/chi-070403coyote,1,351721.story

 

Post a Comment

<< Home