Late Entry
One of my favorite topics is who will play me in the movie of my life. What's that? How can I be so shamefully self-involved? Hey, I give muffins to homeless people all the time. Allow me this little indulgence.
Anyway, if you can remember back to last fall, there was a lively discussion of this very topic, after I wrote about an uncommonly wild adventure in NYC. Candidates were- Topher Grace, a younger Sean Penn, a melding of Vince Vaughn and Jason Schwartzman, Matthew Broderick, the singer for Belle and Sebastian (???), Denzel Washington (Race Gannon is a scamp,) and ER's Noah Wyle, my personal choice. A bit later, this guy was suggested.
On my recent trip to Toronto, Rebecca had a different idea- the guy from Amelie! I like this suggestion quite some bit.

6 Comments:
jesus jesse - you're a blogging madman. That dude could be a go. He's maybe a bit too sinister. Did you know he was in "Munich"? Did anybody actually see that movie.?
he seems much too french to play you in a movie.
I like him, good call.
Though my suggestion has brought in mixed reviews, I stand by it.
s- I am sinister, have you ever seen the knife scar on my neck? also, I have seen Munich, Rebecca has seen Munich, it was rotten eggs.
a- My dad is a French citizen and I speak the French language. Also I dislike most people. How can he not play me?
m- always agreeable
r- Munich, knife fight, French, these commenters are stealing our thoughts
I think the Amelie guy is an excellent choice.
Someone randomly said I was Amelie-ish lately - it made my week. w00t
Post a Comment
<< Home