.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Confetti in my Hair

Friday, November 04, 2005

A New Contender Emerges

There was some discussion recently of who would play me and Nicole in the (inevitable) Sid and Nancy or Henry and June-style film version of our lives. But today, a rising star emerges. Two co-workers told me I look a lot like Markus from the Apprentice. I guess he got fired last night so he's probably looking for a new gig. Hey dude, how would you feel about doing a little pro-bono work on Jesse and Nicole?

Too bad he's like, 60. And a jerk.

5 Comments:

At 4:08 PM, Blogger ka said...

where's his goiter?

 
At 4:19 PM, Blogger jesse said...

so much for you going to heaven, ved.

 
At 6:41 PM, Blogger J said...

so i obviously don't know nicole, but maybe she could be played by marisa tomei?

 
At 7:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm still pushing for Topher Grace. doesn't anyone else see it? not necessarily in the looks but a certain edgy something (I am NOT talking "70s Show" but his film work).. For Nicole, certainly either Natalie Portman or Marisa Tomei.. but Marisa is probably too old to play Nicole. I think Marisa is 40-ish.

 
At 4:56 PM, Blogger KayseaLove said...

Am I alone when I think your profile picture looks like: Kevin Sussman? Like Sweet Home Alabama acting.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home