.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Confetti in my Hair

Thursday, July 03, 2008

High Road

Hi all, I'm off for the long weekend, lots of hijinx in store. A few things before I go.

-As I was cutting Grayskull's nails last night it occurred to me I haven't bitten my own nails in months. Do bad habits just disappear sometimes?

-I'm captaining a charity soccer team next weekend and after a string of dropouts, I got really desperate for players. Last night I sent an email to every person I know in NYC, and I have cobbled together one of the strangest ragtag groups of people ever- Australian, Brazilian, and Haitian, high-schoolers and middle-agers, punk rockers and investment bankers. Adventure!

-I stole a pair of sunglasses from H&M last weekend. Not sure why, I also bought several things while I was there. Felt kind of good though, stay tuned to confetti for more True Crime Stories!

-Am I crazy for passing up a free trip to Toronto? No.

-Thanks to Mme. Hammer, who wins Big Mensch Award for tending to Grayskull this weekend. I met her near her uptown work this afternoon for a key exchange, got in a brief altercation with a barista, then looked at puppies.

Okay, enough blogging, Hungover Jesse wishes my American audience...

5 Comments:

At 11:16 PM, Blogger Mo said...

That's how a life of crime starts, Jesse, with sticky fingers. It's a slippery slope. Today, sunglasses, tomorrow, re-ups on the corner or dead Russian girls on the dock.

 
At 11:23 AM, Blogger aprildawn said...

the city has left it's mark on our sweet jesse.

 
At 2:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why, anren't you the most thoughtful plaster baby of all!

 
At 4:40 PM, Blogger JD said...

If I were in NY I'd join the soccer (football here) team, at times I'm desperate to find anybody to play a good match with...
Have a nice weekend

 
At 10:17 AM, Blogger Arkham said...

Should I be worried? This break is too long.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home