.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Confetti in my Hair

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

sanity on the line

I received a letter yesterday, clearly self-addressed. It was a pre-stamped envelope I had never seen before, with pictures of horses on it. The postmark said Milwaukee. Inside was three semi-random pictures with a Wisconsin theme. No note, nothing.
Let me be quite clear, no one has handwriting like me. To attempt a forgery of my kindergarten scrawl would take hours. How did I mail these pictures to myself from the Midwest two days ago? I have a theory about Jesse from the Future sending a message to Jesse from Right Now but that might be the booze talking. It usually is.

8 Comments:

At 10:53 PM, Blogger Ali said...

Um, petal? Take a look at that photo again... kind of to the left.... is there something you wish to amend? I worry for your safety, that's all. All those posts about the burning cars and neighborhood shenanigans...

 
At 11:09 PM, Blogger jesse said...

Jeez Louise, what a dumdum. Thanks missy!

(Anyone who saw this blog in the last few hours has to promise not to stalk me. Or blow anything up.)

 
At 10:55 AM, Blogger Mo said...

I think the booze might be right this time.

 
At 1:17 AM, Blogger beth said...

anna and charlie i betcha!

 
At 1:19 AM, Blogger beth said...

i am pissed that things like this dont happen to me. also, no commas after state stupid mystery person

 
At 8:50 AM, Blogger jesse said...

Sorry to say it Mullinz but you put a comma after the state if the zip code is on the same line. Also, even if it was wrong, you can't insult the mysterioso, they are just mimicking my style.

 
At 12:58 PM, Blogger siouxzee said...

Does that mean Future Jesse is informing Present-Day Jesse that Future Jesse will reside in Wisco?

 
At 2:35 PM, Blogger V said...

it's time to get scared when future jesse finds one of those notes you've written on the back of your hand, and just mails your hand back to you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home