.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Confetti in my Hair

Saturday, May 31, 2008

daphne bananas yang

I had sniffles Thursday night so I asked for some Vitamin C. Someone gave me three horse-sized pills and went to bed. I swallowed the pills, then got suspicious. Oh look, they are one-a-day women's multivitamins!

On my way to work the next morning, I called IHOP to order some "crepes to go." The lady on the phone couldn't understand what I was trying to say (because no one orders crepes from IHOP.) She said "I'm sorry Papi, I can't hear what you mean." I tried to repeat myself several times, then gave up on the crepes and ate a hot dog for breakfast.

Anyway, do you think there's a connection between my women pills and my newfound desire for crepes? How about my new breasts?

2 Comments:

At 1:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please post a pic of your cleavage. Thanks. Want to compare cup size.

 
At 3:18 PM, Blogger nancymartira said...

You and that IHOP.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home