.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Confetti in my Hair

Saturday, March 22, 2008

spring break

Sorry I called you hosers in the last post. You're all beautiful, each and every pasty, scrawny, pockmarked reader of this blog.

And with that, I will take a little springtime hiatus from Confetti. Not goodbye, just see you later.

6 Comments:

At 1:13 AM, Blogger Tori said...

Nice kicks. Have a nice hiatus.

 
At 2:32 PM, Blogger siouxzee said...

shit. pockmarked? I will entirely admit to excessive pastiness, but this is going a little too far, Hirsch. I only had smallpox that one time.

 
At 10:25 AM, Blogger MertMengelmier said...

i like what you've written today.

 
At 2:36 PM, Blogger V said...

enjoy the break. i've unintentionally been doing the same, and it has actually prompted people to do crazy things like send me letters and call me on the telephone. incredibly, these same people have been reading my blog as a substitute for engaging in personal contact with me. "but your blog tells us everything we need to know about what's going on in your life." hey, don't forget about myspace, friends!

and here i am posting a comment on your blog when this should probably be an e-mail.

 
At 10:57 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

dancing is forbidden.

 
At 3:43 PM, Blogger Aziphrale said...

A hiatus then huh?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home