.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Confetti in my Hair

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

#9- MTV update

Remember how I'm gonna be in an MTV commercial? Let me tell you a bit more of the story.

MTV is doing a promotion for the movie Forgetting Sarah Marshall, a new romcom from the Superbad/Knocked Up/Freaks & Geeks people. The promotion involves real people telling their crazy breakup stories.

Remember this one? Yeppers, they filmed me talking about the Times Square nonsense, as well as Nicole's subsequent marriage to the Argentinean dancer. I warn you, there is a chance you'll never see it; they videotaped six of us but not every story will air. But if it does, I'll be sure to post it on this self-promoting blog!

(Yes I am wearing makeup.)

2 Comments:

At 9:57 PM, Blogger siouxzee said...

oh my God. mascara? My friend G once tried some of my mascara. But it was a phase.

 
At 1:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought it was a french painter???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home