.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Confetti in my Hair

Friday, February 08, 2008

just a turn-down day

-This morning I woke up at 6am because SSS has a new schedule and leaves our house real early. No problem, back to sleep, except. Grayskull decided it was a good morning to hurl herself repeatedly at my bedroom door, shattering the quiet as if she'd been shot out of a cannon. After each hurl, she would make a plaintive mewl, as if to say, 'Look. If you let me in, things can be sweet again.' I ended up locking her in our tiny dark bathroom, El Toro accused me of kitty abuse.

-On the way into work I bought a crappy bacon wrap from Starbucks, totally forgetting we had free pancakes for employee appreciation or Lent or something.

-My pants have a weird shimmery quality.

-Chase Bank decided to deny me access to all my funds until Monday. Completely random. They say there is no problem with my account but that won't stop them from enforcing a decision made by a robot or a monkey at Chase HQ. I have zero dollars for the weekend.

-My beard itches.

-One of the schools I applied to lost part of the application. Fixable, but annoying.

Okay, now that I've written out all my little first-world woes for you to read, it seems like things aren't so bad after all.

I'm going to meet my old friend Sylvie for drinks and I'm sure the whiskey will wash away the rough edges. Big Baby Jessles needs a pacifier.

5 Comments:

At 11:04 AM, Blogger aprildawn said...

blog therapy: blerapy or blograpy...urban dictionary, ho!

 
At 5:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey in your prior 2/6/08 bolgation of life and subsequent pics i think i know thw guy shooting the video game gun is the dudes name chris? lemme know thx b

 
At 2:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

we have to talk about this waking-you-upness in the wee hours. i feel bad.



also, on the more recent post, don't you want to stress with italics the word 'fact' instead of 'scientific'. seriously, read it out loud twice and i think you'll agree with me.


can't wait for WI.

 
At 4:58 PM, Blogger J said...

That sucks dude.

Cats be getting crazier and crazier it seems.

Pancake day is great, but I missed it again this year. I only had time for Mardi Gras.

 
At 5:24 PM, Blogger jesse said...

a- blograpy

anony- not chris, especially not chris demers. are you dino the greek?

sss- we have had our discussion, let's not beat the issue to death. jeez. FACT

joshua- I don't even like pancakes, I'm just a free food scavenger. Sometimes I take home my friends' leftovers from restaurants.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home