.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Confetti in my Hair

Friday, January 11, 2008

it escapes me

There is a very creepy security guard in our building, I don't want to inspect his freezer. The other Saturday I came into the office to work on my school application and every time I would go through the dim deserted lobby, he told me loudly how much I look like Chuck Norris.

"No seriously, have you ever seen that guy's movies? I looked at you and thought to myself, 'This guy looks like Chuck Norris and it's more than just the beard.' Hey now, don't beat me up! No I'm kidding I love Chuck Norris, and you look like him..."

Pan camera to me, walking backwards, away from him, with a painful grimace-grin on my face.

Speaking of grimace-grins, happy weekend from my newest internet discovery Robert Stiel! Pictured above, Robert has his German passport, his yellow fever shots, and can be on your boat singing Sweet Caroline within 36 hours! (Mert is waiting for a response to his inquiry on cost.)

4 Comments:

At 12:48 PM, Blogger siouxzee said...

i'm dating him. I call him Bob.

 
At 1:05 PM, Blogger MertMengelmier said...

I can't wait for his response. Also, his yellow fever shots are in case he's needed to play on any boats going to New Belgium searching for Kurtz.

 
At 2:41 PM, Blogger WHAMMIES said...

What do you look like? I'm running not walking to the closest picture I have of you and the Texas Walker.

 
At 1:31 PM, Blogger Cupcake said...

What have you done? Why do I feel like my international conflict mediation/Vienesse dialect skills will be called upon to resolve this one?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home