out the door
Don't be mad, but I couldn't give a flying badonkadonk about christmas this year. Not even grinchy, just neutral.
Last night I went to St. Patrick's Cathedral to hear the choir rock out on Christmas. We snagged weird "backstage" seats right behind the choir, which made things less magical somehow. Maybe it was the groupies teasing their hair or the roadies sparking blunts.
Went to Outback with the work posse today. I am onion, watch me bloom. Is it possible to catch gout from over-eating?
I'm proud of my old buddies Matty and Dan, their play wasn't crappy at all!
I'm taking a train to Springfield tonight with A, spending the night at the House of Two Mommies. I will leave you with pictures from T's fashion show, Wednesday night, at Gold's Gym!I learned the word badonkadonk because of this model. Look at the ogling man on the left. He looks like someone who eats his dessert before his meal.
This was a new fashion idea invented by T, the sash over one eye. He told me it is "popping," which I guess means odd and clumsy.
Post-party, best kept blurry.
Happy holiday, from somebody's family to yours.

2 Comments:
I think you might like this site... if you don't know it already:
http://www.overheardinnewyork.com/
hi kyle, I love websites
Post a Comment
<< Home