.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Confetti in my Hair

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

munchy

Last night I bought two Little Debbie's desert treats, a lemon pie and a choco-brownie, to chow on while I watched this brilliant film. They cost me 85 cents altogether. I figured that if one of the treats was gross, I would have a backup.

The pie was so tasty that I ate the brownie which also went down smooth.

Next thing you know, I couldn't fall asleep for 2 hours and felt panicky about a really mean thing I said about my friend's sex appeal. I also had really weird dreams where I gently petted a diseased pigeon and screamed at Rebecca on a swingset.*

Not since this incident have I been so disappointed in Little Debbie.

*to be fair to the beleaguered snack company, I had dreams the other night about having man-breasts and owning 100 rabbits

2 Comments:

At 5:30 PM, Blogger MertMengelmier said...

There is nothing wrong with rabbits, unless you turn them into bags or make them walk on your stomach in order to enhance your abdominals. -Internet Me

 
At 9:56 AM, Blogger beth said...

the rabbits were a homage to yours truly. what's a homage?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home