.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
posted by jesse @ 5:24 PM
It's illegal to do this to your dates, Jesse. And posting it on the 50th anniversary of the arrest of Wisco's finest, Ed Gein? Truly macabre .. I hope you don't have the lady who owns the hardware store gutted out like a deer in your shed ..
please be careful
I think you need a bigger cutting board to contain your gizzards.
mom me: that counter has salmonilla written all over it.me me: bread it, fry it, eat it up!
Post a Comment
<< Home
don't worry everybody, it's still me. Contact me at: hirsch dot jesse at gmail dot com
View my complete profile
Tell me when this blog is updated
what is this?
4 Comments:
It's illegal to do this to your dates, Jesse. And posting it on the 50th anniversary of the arrest of Wisco's finest, Ed Gein? Truly macabre .. I hope you don't have the lady who owns the hardware store gutted out like a deer in your shed ..
please be careful
I think you need a bigger cutting board to contain your gizzards.
mom me: that counter has salmonilla written all over it.
me me: bread it, fry it, eat it up!
Post a Comment
<< Home