.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
There's a song by Atmosphere, one of my favorite hip-hop rapping groups, where the lyric just seems somehow, off. It was a .38, the poor man's machete.Do you see why this doesn't make sense?
posted by jesse @ 1:05 PM
Yes, I do, and I liked the original post better, if you wanna know the truth. "I'm having trouble getting behind the idea of a machete being a rich man's pistol." You're the best.p/s I like how you describe them as a "hip-hop rapping group."
i dont know what a machete is, actually. i think it is a large butcher knife? wordz up to applebees to keep it for the reals!
oh, dat was the other post. for the applebees.
your whiteness is blinding in that pic, even to you
vah- I get all fickle sometimes and cut up a post like with machete.e- the French Foreign Legion uses machetes to cut through underbrush and ethnic peoplejon- hurtful. now you are cut from my next video with kool keith.
Post a Comment
<< Home
don't worry everybody, it's still me. Contact me at: hirsch dot jesse at gmail dot com
View my complete profile
Tell me when this blog is updated
what is this?
5 Comments:
Yes, I do, and I liked the original post better, if you wanna know the truth. "I'm having trouble getting behind the idea of a machete being a rich man's pistol."
You're the best.
p/s I like how you describe them as a "hip-hop rapping group."
i dont know what a machete is, actually. i think it is a large butcher knife?
wordz up to applebees to keep it for the reals!
oh, dat was the other post. for the applebees.
your whiteness is blinding in that pic, even to you
vah- I get all fickle sometimes and cut up a post like with machete.
e- the French Foreign Legion uses machetes to cut through underbrush and ethnic people
jon- hurtful. now you are cut from my next video with kool keith.
Post a Comment
<< Home