.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Confetti in my Hair

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

C'mon C'mon

The kid above looked so peaceful on the train, I wish he was taking my sleeping picture at 1:30am. Tomorrow won't feel so wicked awesome.

Ah well, it's all worth it, special thanks to McCormacks and good company.

I listened to the subject song a few times on the way home tonight. Leave me alone Von Bondies! I already enjoy Snow Patrol and Bloc Party, isn't that enough modern stadium noise?

My computer crashed last night, probably for keeps. That means I've lost some good new york photos, all the rest of my photo library, as well as most of my song library. First-world woes.

cheers chums.

4 Comments:

At 5:46 PM, Blogger aprildawn said...

um, you were on the train at 1:30am? that's pretty early for a new yorker...still adjusting to the bars not closing at 2am, right?

 
At 9:14 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

I'll bring my harddrive this wknd. Will you have a place to put music by then?

 
At 3:33 AM, Blogger V said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 4:40 PM, Blogger jesse said...

a- give a straphanger a break

r- bring to virtual boston, eh?

*deleted*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home