.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Confetti in my Hair

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Final Countdown (sort of)

Have I ever followed through on a promise I made here? I can't even quit blogging properly.

As it turns out, I started changing my mind about closing shop soon after I wrote this post. I've found I really like the comfort and continuity of this blog during life's transitional phases. It's like a cat or a girlfriend (?). So thanks for the nice comments blog-readers, but I'm actually keeping confetti open for selfish reasons.

It may be awhile before you hear from me again. Or it may be really soon. Who knows? Now let me pack!

p.s. Wee gift for someone I miss. Happy 30!

5 Comments:

At 3:11 PM, Blogger Marissa Dupont said...

Huzzah! No effort needed! :D

 
At 7:54 PM, Blogger Cupcake said...

Is it okay if I stop reading after September 1?

 
At 8:56 PM, Blogger siouxzee said...

thanks Jesse. My cat is indeed kind of like a girlfriend

 
At 12:11 PM, Blogger jesse said...

m- yuh

c- I insist

s- gross

 
At 11:32 AM, Blogger Prahagirl said...

I knew you wouldn't really put Confetti away :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home