.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Confetti in my Hair

Saturday, July 28, 2007

wha happen

I left you guys hanging with a "Meh meh, I'm working through some tough times" post, probably leading you to believe everything has sucked all week. Well thanks for all the cards and prayers, I really appreciate Riley's artful flower arrangement, but the truth is that everything is fine.

I'm pretty sure we've found a nice apartment with reasonable rent in Williamsburg (part of Brooklyn, for the outlanders) and that is the biggest load off my chest. It's not 100% guaranteed- we have to give $1000 deposit to the Orthodox landlord after Sabbath ends this evening and I'm afraid something will get muddled up before then. But things look good.

Besides that, it's been a shiny, full week. Gave blood, subsequently drank to excess with co-workers and almost made irrevocable mistakes, heard from a couple dear old friends who I lost touch with, ate well, got tanner, etc. I'm off for the weekend but I'll talk to y'all upon my return. Cheers chums.

2 Comments:

At 6:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whaite a minute...are you supposed to tan on the sabbath?

 
At 7:46 PM, Blogger jesse said...

it's a requirement, charky.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home