.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Confetti in my Hair

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Moon Lodge

Someone forwarded me this hilarious Craigslist posting last night. I felt I'd be remiss not to share it with all the empowered spiritual women I know.

6 Comments:

At 12:05 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

Gag. I would wither and die there. Or walk around massaging my temples mumbling, "What, are you All on your periods or something?"

 
At 12:33 PM, Blogger ka said...

t'was I

 
At 12:37 PM, Blogger beth said...

that gave me the major creeps. thanks "ka."

 
At 4:50 PM, Blogger aprildawn said...

so, 670$ to join a coven??
that seems a bit steep.

 
At 10:34 PM, Blogger Cupcake said...

That's nothing. Smith charges 35k to join a coven.

Sorry, stopped reading the CL post after the first mention of the word "Sisterhood." I'm sure it was brills, though!

 
At 11:09 AM, Blogger jesse said...

I, wanda- I'm sure you'd be able to peep all their menstrual blood paintings strewn around the house.

ka wins.

e- stop hating women.

a- I know, right? I'd pay no more than a placenta panini for access rights. (why am I so gross today?)

cupcake- I stopped being in a good mood after the word 'brills.'

 

Post a Comment

<< Home