.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Confetti in my Hair

Friday, June 29, 2007

Head is hurt-y

Our work software crashed today and we can't do anything besides surf the net. I feel like I'm free-falling into cubicle kookoo pretty damn quick. It doesn't make much sense, but I email and blog more readily when I have work to do. So instead of being productive, I have:

-watched all of Paris Hilton's interview on Larry King. My favorite part was when she told Larry she read the bible every day in prison and he asked what was her favorite passage. "I like all of them."

-watched every YouTube clip of Bill O'Reilly getting spanked by outspoken guests. The best one was Phil Donahue. When did that guy turn from a tepid daytime talkshow host into a roaring left-wing lion? Cheers Phil!

-refreshed my MySpace home page 324 times, in case I got a glowing message or comment they forgot to notify me about.

-visited my sister at a nearby Starbucks, where she was WiFi-ing it up. I couldn't stand being around her too long, it reminded me there's a world of people doing things outside this law firm.

-researched the new quitting smoking drug, Chantix. I'm starting it next week, hopefully it won't turn me into a raving loonie like that Wellbutrin/Zyban nonsense.

Now I'm going to visit an 'Older Singles' site to research men for my mother to date. This is a romantic comedy in the making.

4 Comments:

At 7:15 AM, Blogger Michael Perry said...

Hang on, lemme just... ok, I'm a movie producer now and I'd like to greenlight this RomCom but is there any way we can work in a car chase?

 
At 4:05 PM, Blogger jesse said...

Yes, yes we can. Thanks for not trying to 'sex' it up.

 
At 9:57 PM, Blogger Tori said...

My gentleman friend has taken Chantix. While it makes cigarettes taste like bland streams of smoke, it makes him nauseous for a few hours after he takes it in the a.m.

 
At 11:23 PM, Blogger jesse said...

Nausea for non-smoking, I can handle that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home