.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Confetti in my Hair

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Classic

This Mother's Day, my sister and I took the mom out to a nice restaurant in Northampton. My mom's a real good lady, we had a swell time on the town. I hope she won't mind (does she read this?) that I'd like to share my favorite moment from dinner. In the middle of a story, my mom raised an eyebrow, leaned in close and said in a throaty whisper, "Kissing...is...sex." Then she folded her arms and looked back and forth between us meaningfully. She didn't seem to mind our giggles. Love you mom!

7 Comments:

At 8:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The nicest restaurant I can think of in Northampton is La Cazuela. Or Teapot, or Paul and Elizabeth's maybe. Come to think of it, there aren't a lot of fancy-type restaurants in Northampton.

Thanks for this trip down memory lane. Your Mom sounds sensual.

 
At 11:08 PM, Blogger Beanie said...

Spoleto, Eastside Grill, Depot, Pizzeria Paradiso, Del Raye, Osaka, Mulino's, Coolidge Park Cafe, Unmi, etc. My stomach is grumbling as I think of the fancy eats to be had in that mecca of fine dining!

And I'm torn between the urge to shudder about that remark about our Mom, and the urge to encourage anyone good who thinks she's sensual to try to make this fine lady happy... sadly, something tells me that g has no such intentions.

 
At 11:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

kissing is sex.

 
At 12:43 PM, Blogger beth said...

i think mullino's is gone. green street cafe, hello?

i luv your mum.

 
At 8:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had sex with the cat today.

 
At 7:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I had sex with a cat, my eyes would get all puffy and I might start sneezing.

 
At 11:46 AM, Blogger jesse said...

g- I'm putting saltpeter in your mashed potatoes.

sis- Griff will never be my real dad.

moms- then call me Wilt Chamberlain.

e- Green Street is bomb-tasty.

the last two comments are too funny to respond.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home