.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Confetti in my Hair

Thursday, May 03, 2007

The Carrier


Brief time-out from Coachella.

I may not have told you guys, but I read to an inner-city third-grader named Jason once a week. Yesterday during our session, he let out a couple of sneezes. Panicked, I asked him twice if he was sick. Both times he looked at me like an overbearing mommy figure and told me he was fine.

Now this morning I woke up really early, stuffed up with a sinus headache. I immediately got anxious and started thinking about this weekend. I was already nervous I wouldn't live up to the guest-of-honor hype, now I'm gonna be dying of the common cold.

Life in the first-world never ceases to present me with challenges.

I better bang out some more Coachella posts before they put me in the iron lung.

2 Comments:

At 9:40 AM, Blogger aprildawn said...

stop your babbling, i want to see pics of the new pornographers!!!
carl rules!!!

 
At 12:19 PM, Blogger jesse said...

your wish, my command, etc.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home