All bets are off
If my trips to New York keep getting more intense and insane, at some point that city is going to swallow me whole. I'm still recovering from this weekend's rip-roaring Kentucky Derby party.
Synopsis-
There was over 20 bottles of bourbon consumed, fancy Southern attire, friends I hadn't seen in 5 years, lots of laughing, lots of tears, lots of sexing (not me,) lots of dancing (me,) NYPD issuing warrants at the party, a plan for a cross-country bus trip in October, punching a taxi driver in the face, not knowing where to stay at 2:30 am, knowing where to stay at 4 am, Oliver Cromwell, man-love, DayQuil, NyQuil, Tex-Mex, chance encounters good and bad, self-hypnosis, and a billion other things. I wouldn't know where to begin. I think I had an awesome time, but I need a couple days to reflect.
For the first time in years, New York again seemed like a place I might want to live. I talked to someone about a possible job, so there is an outside chance. One way or another, James is the mostest hostest.
p.s. I was too distracted to take pictures, but I'll toss you a bone. My old friend Jimmy, now an actor/comedian, produced this gem from the pocket of his three-piece pinstripe. So wee!

5 Comments:
do you neglect to tell me things like, i could maybe live in new york, because you know that i would chain you down on the foor of my living room at the suggestion? oops, does that sound homo-erotic?
I was talking to Alli about it on the bus ride back, while we were still riding the high. Cupcake had thrown out an offer but it was probably the Mint Juleps talking.
p.s. don't worry about the homo-ero, some of my best friends are gay Asians.
keep riding the high. new york needs you.
my L button has entirely fallen off my keyboard. hence, 'foor'.
see - i read your shit. and you do not need an few days to digest. you had a rad time. don't deny.
sss- I've used your computer, that L thing is a major hassle. words I can't use- lick, lima, lard, lint. I think that's it.
a- look how things turned out.
Post a Comment
<< Home