.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Confetti in my Hair

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Eightball Revival

8 short tasty bites, an homage to one rockin' Jumping Bomb Girl.

1) Some of my favorite cartoon conventions:
-people turning into hamburgers or pizza slices when you look at them. (only applies to island castaways)
-diving into water which turns into ice because the weather changes mid-air. ouch goes your noggin
-mallets make you accordion if they hit just right

2) Facebook will apparently eat MySpace soon. It's already the new hot Canadian thing. I had to get a Facebook profile because I smooch on a Canada. Don't judge me, I bet you do stupid things all the time.

3) True story- I'm applying to get French citizenship because my dad is half-Frenchie. I've never been to the France. I intend to use Didier as my cultural tutor.

4) Virginia Tech's tragedy is all the talk today. Please to visit Mr. Milkman's blog for an interesting perspective.

5) I learned a new expression from a Canadian named Jehan- 'piece of piss.' Use it to mean piece of cake. Example: Performing brain surgery on Didier was a piece of piss!

6) Rebecca and I forgot to have a cozy night this weekend at the Willowdale Ramada Lounge, a Toronto recommendation from everyone's favorite barber. "It's a great place to bring a babe- later, she'll give you whatever you want!" Truthfully, I'd rather ask the Duke lacrosse team for romantic advice.

7) Hey Hippies, it might be time to peel the Animal Rights stickers off your Nalgene bottles. HA HA HA.

8) Countdown to Coachella, I'll be there in two weeks!

3 Comments:

At 9:01 PM, Blogger siouxzee said...

I'm first!!!! Me, me!! Anyway, my 19-yr-old niece, a UW freshman who gets popped every other week for underage drinking, told me a few months ago that "MySpace is for losers." She is always on the cutting edge. I like totally cancelled all my MySpace stuff right away when she told me that.

 
At 11:11 AM, Blogger WoodshedFitness@Gmail.com said...

merci pour le shout-out, frenchie

 
At 12:22 PM, Blogger jesse said...

s- you did the right thing

jk- pas de probleme

 

Post a Comment

<< Home