Happy Endings
Email conversation with Rebecca today-
J: I have a free massage at 4:30!
R: enjoy your rub down. no erections!
J: man you're so bossy. "no erections during your thai massage." "stop eating rotten egg salad." "don't hit me." let me live, rebecca.
R: i knew you'd call me bossy. i guess if the erection happens naturally i can't really be mad. i'll change it to 'no sex with the massage therapist' and reserve the right to not be called bossy for this request. alternate names could be 'girlfriend' or 'girl i don't want to hurt'.
J: wait, did you say "no sex with the massage therapist" or "not very much sex with the massage therapist?" I accomplished one of those goals great!
R: sad face
Don't worry folks, I say nice things sometimes too. And sorry to my sister, for using the word erections in this post.

2 Comments:
Is this the same girl I got into a fight about "Cunnilingus" by Brocktune with? (Sorry to Jesse's sister for using the word "Cunnilingus".)
nah mike, that was about 17 years ago, I've been married four times since jessica.
Post a Comment
<< Home