.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Confetti in my Hair

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Cheap trick

I've felt foggy since I woke up but I've been trying to put out at least one post a day. I was about to put up a weak little kittenswipe of a post when, hearing of my dilemma, Rebecca (awesome) pitched in and sent me this email questionnaire. The responses are mine.

FOR A BLOG POST, JUST ANSWER MY QUESTIONS:

Do you like gays?
So much.


What is something you feel terribly guilty for?
My decadence at work, stealing enough food for a family of four. Actually I don't feel guilty at all, I was just showing off.


Do you like oatmeal?
If it's sweetened right.


What’s your favorite car?
I get quaky around 70s pimp cars like the El Dorado.


What are you proud of?
My Lent.


Who do you like?
She knows.


If you had to change your eye colour, what colour would you choose?
nope.


Do you like ants?
I used to be one of those weird little boys who went on ant-killing sprees. Now I'm mostly indifferent to ants, though I don't much care for the kind that hurt your face.


If you were a forest, would you want to be on fire? Wink Wink
Is this where I'm supposed to put my thumbs under my suspenders and brag of my sexual prowess?


Where’s the beef?
That's what I'm saying.


Who’s your daddy?
If only mommy knew.


Where are you?
a room with killer lighting


What do you want?
to fast-forward time

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home