Jesse
So I'm not big on these things, they're kind of like MySpace surveys. But seeing as how prahagirl is one of my most devoted blog readers, and I've never even met her, I figured I should give it a shot. I was 'tagged' to list six weird things about myself, so here goes.
1) I probably watch five movies a week, but I've never seen Forest Gump.
2) My dad is a French citizen, but I've never been to the France.
3) I almost went deaf when I was six.
4) I've been to Lithuania and Latvia and Estonia.
5) If I'm in love, I never dream about the person I'm in love with.
6) My hair turns red in the summer.

4 Comments:
you should be proud of yourself for not seeing FG. It sucked, although I may be sent to Guantanamo for saying so.
Siouxzee and I will probably share a cell...FG isn't all that it was cracked up to be...if you really feel the need to watch it, leave TBS on long enough--I'm sure you'll catch it.
pretty proem praha
sue- yes, I'm proud in an uppity, cultural elitist sort of way.
anon- I would actually avoid it if it was on.
anon2- stop smoking drug
Post a Comment
<< Home