Thin

Hi everybody. I've been stretched a little thin lately and as always, it's the blog that suffers. It doesn't seem fair to take it out on the little guy, but what can you do? I've been flat-out insanely busy, prepping for tomorrow's long-anticipated rendezvous with sweet Rebecca (see stock photo.)
I've had plenty of things to tell you about, including:
-How both cats have taken to smiling broadly, looking me in the eye, then letting fly with the urine. I'm fingering the rock-filled burlap sack (Just kidding marissa, sue and other crazy cat people.)
-I've seen 4 advanced free movie premieres in the past three weeks (Borat, Shortbus, Jesus Camp and The Queen.) I'm starting to feel fancy and spoiled.
-I got a tailored Armani suit for $48! Please to reference fancy and spoiled.
-I'm back on the scavenge wagon and it feels so good. Three-foot stuffed gorilla, remote control monster truck, marshmallow gun, Paris Hilton's House of Wax and much more. Oh yeah, crutches.
-I still haven't finished the new roommate story. Don't be angry.
-I also want to tell you about this guy, the craziest candidate for Massachusetts governor since Mormon Mitt:
Ah but where does the time go? I'll be taking lots of pictures and collecting lots of stories for your viewing pleasure. Glorious Wisconsin! Wedding! Rebecca! Bye!

6 Comments:
Okay by both cats are you referring to Mr. Lady and the new kitty? Sounds like they're just stressed and not used to each other yet, hopefully that will sort itself out but you might want to consult a vet (or a website) about it... I'll cross my fingers for you. Yes, I'm a crazy cat person. Totally insane. I'm a Cat Whisperer. :D
In other news, HOW WAS BORAT??? I love Da Ali G Show but I'm worried the movie could be like the horrible SNL movies where the joke is old after about 20 minutes.
Rock on with the scavenging/Armani suit, you have every right to be proud. Also, how is Paris Hilton's CD? I refuse to download it because I'll lose any indie rock cred that I have (oh wait, I have none) but I'm SO curious.
blah blah blah cat blah blah blah
wait. drop everything and explain the marshmallow gun RIGHT NOW.
Have a great trip
Jesse - let's go to Mickey's Dairy Bar and have greasy breakfast. You're in Wisco as we speak driving the dairyland ladies wild.
fyi-
I was sitting next to siouxzee when she left this comment. I think she has problems with verbal communication.
Jesse: I swear I normally have hot water, at least on alternate days. I am sorry about the cold shower, although Greg is the one who needed it. Maybe Kitten was tinkering with the hot water heater or my landlord got mad about me having so many hot young dudes over all the time?
Post a Comment
<< Home