.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Confetti in my Hair

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

DVD special features

This is some bonus footage from the morning after our Halloween hijinx. I had to get up at 8 am after some serious whiskey and help a co-worker move. This is the merry moving crew, me, Matt and my sister. P.S. The night before, Matt was dressed as a Catholic schoolgirl (somebody's gotta do it,) with a special pair of underwear that said Teacher's Pet. He wondered why he didn't make out with anyone.



7 Comments:

At 11:06 AM, Blogger jomilkman said...

that's a handsome jacket there, fella.

and that looks like a tasty bowl of new fruit cheerios, m'lady.

 
At 1:44 PM, Blogger jesse said...

oh this old thing?

 
At 8:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What dedicated friends you are. I commend you!

 
At 12:16 AM, Blogger jesse said...

Thanks Marissa, but in private I've been a whiny baby about how bad the work (washer, dryer, refrigerator, etc.) felt on my hungover body. I may have even said the words, "I'll never do that again!"

 
At 1:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, but you didn't actually MEAN those words. :D

 
At 3:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i need poster-sized blow ups of these now

 
At 3:29 PM, Blogger jesse said...

m- you don't know what's inside my complex heart.

b- you can't afford them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home