.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Confetti in my Hair

Friday, September 01, 2006

But seriously

Sharon's leaving, Day 5:
No glib anecdotes today, ladies and germs. I stayed up too late hanging out with old roommate and new. We drank beer and made the jokes and recovered from moving Jon's couch, which is conveniently made of upholstered concrete. This morning I moved some more furniture. Pain.

This is all I want to say: I'm going to miss Sharon a lot. She was a fantastic roommate and an even better friend. What an awesome year.

Stock photo of Sharon and friend at her debutante ball or something.
Hubba hub.

Now prepare to be entertained with tales of wild abandon from Jesse and the milkman. (And a mystery third cast member...)

p.s. This is where Sharon is moving. She doesn't have a job yet but I hear that being naked in parking lots is a full-time gig.

3 Comments:

At 11:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sharon is H-O-T. I would really like more opportunity to try and hook up with her. All I need is an hour... she'll stay in Somerville.

 
At 10:21 AM, Blogger jesse said...

My mom makes crazy jokes.

 
At 12:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

bye sharon, i like your funny style jokes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home