At the core
There must be a sign I've never seen at the Avalon, prohibiting expressive movement. I swear Joanna and I were the only people within 15 feet who were remotely dancing to the grooves of that excellent band. This is not the first time the Avalon crowds have disappointed me so.

4 Comments:
I've had the same experience there. I saw Gravy Train and Le Tigre there a couple years back and I was the only one dancing. I'm not sure how that was possible, since Gravy Train is, in my opinion, very difficult to NOT dance to. People are weird.
my experience with any shows in boston is that people generally have that "too cool" attitude to do anything.
shake it
m- when I first heard the name 'Gravy Train' I assumed it was some lame-o jam band. then I looked them up and hoo-boy was I wrong!
a- solid point but can't I hate the avalon?
s- just like I used to.
Post a Comment
<< Home