Update
So my plea in the last post looks like a wash. 15 people have looked at this blog from weird places like Cherokee Village, Arkansas and Mt. Laurel, New Jersey but only one person has actually commented. And that person is a man of shame.
Bah. See if I ever tell you about last month's Rat Safari.
I just re-wrote this post and many people will never know it changed. Blogspot allows me to explore my inner revisionist.

8 Comments:
hey: don't be hating on Zee-pee.
Wisco is gearing up for your visit. Gov. Doyle is going to give you the official key to the state (it's a key-shaped, giant wedge of sharp-cheddar cheese).
I noticed. Damn A.D.D.
sue- I have met so many people lately who hate cheese. Maybe it's considered a provinical delicacy.
mar- You are Junior Sleuth #1.
Hate cheese? That is just SICK.
what's with the blogger eye wash comment? what's that mean? please share your knowledge...
Am I the only person living in Ocala, FL, who looks at your blog? Does this mean I have to leave a comment every time I look at it? I wouldn't want to be grouped into the "Blog Stalkers Anonymous" category. But I still want to read your blog.
Remember in third grade, when every time you read a book, you had to give a book report on it? Oh I hated that. I think, at the time, it made me not want to read books, actually. Then, MTV came along and exhausted our brains of any and all intelligence we may have happened to maintain. MTV didn't make kids do video reports.
Please let me continue to read your blog. :) I promise I'll comment every year, or so. I'll make it a goal to comment on your birthday. Well um, maybe I'll make it a goal to comment on MY birthday ... because, who are we kidding here ... I don't really know when your birthday is.
Miss you Jes!
So here's a question for you. When did you leave Wisco and move out east? That article was dated 2005. Were you still in Wisco then? For some reason I thought you had been out east for like 4 years now. :) I guess all the bleach from toy cleaning is affecting my memory...
oh sue, I know.
jen, I've given you what you need.
katie, you may be the only one in ocala who EVER will read my blog.
I came back in April 2005, pra.
Post a Comment
<< Home