.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Click below to enlarge. It's almost certainly the devil's work.
posted by jesse @ 2:10 PM
just great, now i can't stop seeing jesus. that was just mean, jessie.
Jesus is everywhere! I actually saw this in paper form in college. One of my roommates had it on "her" part of the wall. Next to it was a dancing pickle.
he floats upward for me.
april- I thought it was Charles Manson when I first saw it at 8 in the morning. So it could be worse.praha- If Jesus dances with a pickle, who leads? The eternal question.beth- not a miracle, that's part of the trick. sorry to sourpuss your magic.
Post a Comment
<< Home
don't worry everybody, it's still me. Contact me at: hirsch dot jesse at gmail dot com
View my complete profile
Tell me when this blog is updated
what is this?
4 Comments:
just great, now i can't stop seeing jesus. that was just mean, jessie.
Jesus is everywhere! I actually saw this in paper form in college. One of my roommates had it on "her" part of the wall. Next to it was a dancing pickle.
he floats upward for me.
april- I thought it was Charles Manson when I first saw it at 8 in the morning. So it could be worse.
praha- If Jesus dances with a pickle, who leads? The eternal question.
beth- not a miracle, that's part of the trick. sorry to sourpuss your magic.
Post a Comment
<< Home