.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Confetti in my Hair

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Heard this one before?

I am back to responding to all your comments. It'll be different this time, I swear. Baby baby, I've changed.

4 Comments:

At 1:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

. . . then the bruises wane while the drinking waxes. . . You look around and wonder what it is your doing here. You look at me and hate the stinking perfume I put on and that dumb way I say car wash- Boom. I tripped into the door frame, again. But I love you baby, never change. I'll call it the cleaners and go back to musk.

 
At 1:07 PM, Blogger jesse said...

well-done anonymous. this is the funniest comment anyone has left in awhile. I love blog.

 
At 5:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

my fish has lice. oh, poo.

 
At 1:33 PM, Blogger jesse said...

Hey everybody- the comment section of this post is turning into a clearinghouse on crazy. Anybody else have something insane to share?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home