Overload
Bridge broke in Caracas, chaos was created, Nicole and I got stranded for awhile in the scary airport, all our accomodations and plans were changed, I'm feeling some guilt for not attending the biggest forum for social activists on earth next week in Caracas, mostly feeling self-indulgent pleasure, will give a more in-depth post on a rainy day. Hasta luego!
Blogger.com is in Spanish= Publicar entrada, redactar, Opciones para entradas y comentarios, etc.

6 Comments:
Bienvenidos! I'm glad that, despite what sounds to be a big fat pain, you guys are safe. Have a lot of fun!
Happy Birthday Nicole!
<3The Sister
just don't drink the water... drink lots of alcohol...
and have fun!
It sounds like the fun is already beginning. Happy birthday to Nicole!
more updates, chico.
(hope you're having a blast)
It's snowing buckets. Cold wet buckets of love.
thank you mi amigos! (that means 'my friends')
Post a Comment
<< Home