.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
I was feeling gushy today when I stumbled across this pic. I took it almost 2 years ago at the newspaper office in Wisco. What initially attracted me were the eyes like the flames of hell.
click to enlarge
posted by jesse @ 3:37 PM
she perty
why is your name shaftbean? did you do that just for the imagery factor?
she's adorable... but why does she have a jacket and gloves on in what seems to be an indoor setting?
thats her wisco winter fur. don't worry she'll shed that in the spring
Awwwwww.
Post a Comment
<< Home
don't worry everybody, it's still me. Contact me at: hirsch dot jesse at gmail dot com
View my complete profile
Tell me when this blog is updated
what is this?
5 Comments:
she perty
why is your name shaftbean? did you do that just for the imagery factor?
she's adorable... but why does she have a jacket and gloves on in what seems to be an indoor setting?
thats her wisco winter fur. don't worry she'll shed that in the spring
Awwwwww.
Post a Comment
<< Home