.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Confetti in my Hair

Saturday, August 27, 2005

The name says it all

It's always the little things you miss. Right now I shop at Johnnie's Foodmaster, a dusty little hometown supermarket with no savings cards, foofy gourmet products or navigable aisles. After the move, I'll go to Shaw's, a big antiseptic glass and chrome conglomerate that is "cleaner" and "cheaper." Gimme a break.

5 Comments:

At 9:50 AM, Blogger ka said...

do you really have this much guilt about your upward mobility?

 
At 11:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

besides, johnnie's foodmaster is a chain too.

 
At 11:21 AM, Blogger jesse said...

a)It ain't guilt, I'm just keeping it real.
b)Foodmaster is a wee little chain. Shaws/Star Market is huge.

 
At 11:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

it is a terrible thing that you are doing, switching grocery stores. terrible. you should be ashamed of yourself.

 
At 3:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

this goes along with the thing i thought befire about jesse being sort of like this person who has this thing about small towns but i am too tired now to write about it or describe it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home