.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Confetti in my Hair

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

littleroom

I made a few job calls today. I put my name on the mailbox. I did half a load of laundry. I made a batch of tuna mac, using the fancy organic kind of macaro.
Incidentally, Jenny said tonight that she only eats the grilled or spiced forms of tuna. I didn't understand that kind of strange talk. It's too bad she hates the future and will never read this.

We went out for alli's birthday tonight, an evening of appetizers and truth. Good stuff.

Now I'm back at 20 Lincoln Parkway, in my little room in the half light. When I got home, the heating pipes had some little men sitting on them, banging out an Irish drinking song. Or something by John Mellencamp. I'm not sure. All I know is that the pipes are noisy, if you catch them when they're down. I think it's Spring and they know they'll be obsolete within a couple of weeks.

I will be out of my office from mid-day April 27 to mid-day April 28. Nicole helped set up an awesome art show and I'm going to New York for opening night. Bye.

3 Comments:

At 5:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have men on my pipes too. they also dance in that Irish line dancing style, but only when i'm drunk.

 
At 12:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sometimes little men dance on my pipe too, then I know it's time to put it away... haha!

 
At 1:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you know, jesse...
back in my day, when the winters were twice as brutal (if you can imagine!) these same irish men had twice the dickens in them come spring time! oh, they would really whoop it up. if you are lucky and kind they will toss you a tiny little boot full of cognac.
good luck!
nicole

 

Post a Comment

<< Home