.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Confetti in my Hair

Thursday, July 10, 2008

red carpet

Today I did a staged photo shoot of two established partners and a new associate. It's supposed to look like the seasoned lawyers are giving sage advice to the young upstart. Right before the shoot, one of the partners said "Hey it's that naked stewardess!" Apparently at 2:30 pm every day, a SwissAir stewardess strips down in the window of her Midtown apartment building. And there she was, in all her shiny, store-tanned glory.

So me and the lawyers ogled her for a minute, then we did the photo shoot. I had the young guy pretend to write in a notepad while the other two leaned over his shoulder and gave words of wisdom. The hilarious thing is that their staged "mentoring conversation" was really all about the naked lady. I wish I could post photos here but I'd like to keep my job.

In other news, Feist was an awesome concert last night.
Cheers to:
-newfriends Michael and Aileen (sp?)
-Greg's parslyed meatchunk lasagna
-jammin' sounds
-Alissa returns!

Jeers to:
-confiscating everyone's umbrellas on our way in, ten minutes before it started to pour
-$40 tickets!
-my sweat
-ICT (Insult, Comfort, Touch)

Footage:

5 Comments:

At 11:55 PM, Blogger V said...

manohman, i miss the slope.

screw $40 tickets, you should get indian takeout and a six-pack and sit on a poncho just outside the fence, where you won't be hassled by entrygateguards, but you WILL meet nice random music lovers, dog owners and pot smokers.

cheers: prospect park in summer.

 
At 11:47 AM, Blogger aprildawn said...

i went to see yo la tengo at prospect park years ago, and i think they had the exact same light show in the back ground. they should spring for some new light effects, charging forty bucks a pop, c'mon.

 
At 8:26 AM, Blogger nancymartira said...

Wow. That is a total reversal on your part - from what I recall you were totally taken with the I-C-T method, lapping it up like a kitten. Flip Flopper!

 
At 11:49 PM, Blogger Tori said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJSEHouoHK0&feature=related

If the address works, you'll reach a video of Feist performing "1 2 3 4" on Sesame Street. I know you've probably seen it 400x by now, but whatevs. Just wanted to let you know it was out there.

 
At 11:54 PM, Blogger jesse said...

I've never seen it, thank you. I don't know who told you I was cool. Also, has anyone else heard of Insult Comfort Touch? How about Compliment Insult Comfort Touch?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home