.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Confetti in my Hair

Monday, May 19, 2008

remiss

I've let this slide for too long. Here are some new(ish) friend blogs.

First, confetti favorite Maureen brings funny and fresh flava from Madison.
The Greatest Road Trip Ever

Second, Dann-o, my first solid New York drinking buddy, moved to Thailand a couple months ago to do volunteer work. He hasn't updated in awhile but it's still a good read. I suggest starting at the beginning.
The Barefoot Diaries

Third is another confetti favorite Alison (not Hammer), who I've been meaning to hype for ages. She's great.
Drumming My Fingers on the Table


Have a peek!

4 Comments:

At 12:15 AM, Blogger V said...

i must object to the exclusion of the dinghy on this list, especially in light of the recent publication of my piece de resistance, The Leonard Cohen Essay. cripes.

oh god, i'm so alone.

 
At 10:17 AM, Blogger V said...

"from."

from this list.

i know.

 
At 4:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You'll simply have to show us all the best bruch spot for toilet-breaking, dawg.

 
At 9:25 PM, Blogger cc said...

Wait, do you know an "Alison Hammer"? I went to college with one. How many are there in the world, I wonder?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home