.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Confetti in my Hair

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

confetti clearance #1

I have no work to do so I will write as many posts as I can before 7, when my shift is over.

So me and El Toro (the roommate) both turned to our bosses for important guidance today. We were unclear as to the 'unsafe acts' Spitzer requested from his paid chiquita.

My boss says it is anal. The Toro's boss says it is sex without a condom. What do your bosses say?

6 Comments:

At 2:58 PM, Blogger siouxzee said...

the latter is what I read.

 
At 6:26 PM, Blogger Tori said...

Yeah, we don't talk politics in my office.

I read he wanted the business provided to him latex-free as well. Either way, ewwwww!!!!!

 
At 6:31 PM, Blogger jesse said...

I'm also leaning towards the latter.

T-Roz, I don't consider this 'talking politics.'

 
At 8:11 PM, Blogger aprildawn said...

i bet it involved a donkey.

 
At 1:33 PM, Blogger V said...

since i'm a lady of leisure and have no boss(es), i will have to answer this on my own:

though i'm tempted to say something about peanut butter and/or jumper cables, i'm gonna go with condom-free sex. it's everybody's favorite naughty no-no.

p/s: "everybody's favorite naughty no-no" is now the name of my next fake band.

 
At 5:12 PM, Blogger jesse said...

april and v, sit in the corner, this is a family blog.

Excerpt from an interview this week with Heidi Fleiss, Hollywood madame:
"Im sure he wanted anal sex without condoms," Fleiss says, speculating but strangely confident.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home