Ten posts in four hours, I may be done for the week. I'll leave you with pictures from the Chinese New Year's parade in Flushing. I went all by myself because no one wanted to go to Queens in the rain. Also my friends hate China.
Your friends are anti-Sino activists? Oh God. My friend G and I stayed in Flushing when we visited NYC. I think we walked down that same street. I like Flushing very much. My brother lived in Queens once. He also lived in his office when he went to Columbia. OK, completely done and I hardly mentioned Client No. 9 ...
2 Comments:
Your friends are anti-Sino activists? Oh God. My friend G and I stayed in Flushing when we visited NYC. I think we walked down that same street. I like Flushing very much. My brother lived in Queens once. He also lived in his office when he went to Columbia.
OK, completely done and I hardly mentioned Client No. 9 ...
You're prolific. Even the Chinese didn't want to celebrate New Years this year; it's against their religion.
Post a Comment
<< Home