Smatter

I rarely blog this late at night.
1) To the right is a photo Briana emailed of my French great-grandparents on their wedding day in 1920. Tres hot. click to enlarge
2) While walking Brie's dog tonight, I tried jimmying every available door handle on the haunted temple/castle on Highland Ave. I had big plans for mischief.
3) Also on the walk we saw a squat genderless old Asian person collecting cans from the trash. I then saw the cans being loaded into a Honda SUV worth five times what my truck is.
4) I have a four and a half hour Swedish art movie from Netflix. It's a classic, I really want to want to watch it. Anybody care to join me for a night of snacks and slow death?
5) This week, Cambridge sent a battalion or platoon or whatever to Iraq. I can't believe there's anyone else to ship out, I thought we tapped our reserves pretty thoroughly. Also, Cambridge troops?
6) Tomorrow I completely quit the smokes. It's gonna stick, that's why I feel cocky enough to write about it here. This summer is gonna rule.
7) Thank Jebus for Blogspot's new auto-save feature or I would have lost this entire post.
4 Comments:
that picture of your great-grands is wonderful. and no, i am *not* looking at your blog at quarter till two in the morning.
also, congratulations on the nic fit quit. does this mean that you wont have any more visits to your favorite doc?
Oops, I just sprained my sex. She may have to fix it.
Jesse: I am so adding that movie to my Netflix queue. Thank you so much for the hint. when I saw that "self-immolation" is one of the themes, and that is described as "beautiful, haunting, and utterly terrifying," I was almost there. But four hours? Yesss!!
Sue, that is what they call a *spoiler*. Oh who am I kidding, this movie's going back to netflix unwatched.
Post a Comment
<< Home