.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Confetti in my Hair

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Loose ends

This weekend is imbalanced. Today I am playing frisbee in the park, present-shopping and iced coffee-ing with Alli, drinking beer with Sharon after her haircut, going to Tiff's grad dinner, then dancing at ZuZu. Tomorrow I have NO plans. I need someone else to sit on my see-saw.

Now I will respond to all your comments, probably dating back for months. You gotta give a little to get a little, you know?

2 Comments:

At 1:43 PM, Blogger MikeAnimal said...

Drive to Louisville, its about 16 hours from Boston. Drink bourbon with me and Koning. Drive back.

 
At 9:07 AM, Blogger jesse said...

Well a plan for a mid-day pool party has come up. What it lacks in pure Kentucky bourbon, it makes up for in "where I live." Hey, Alli may visit Kentucky this fall for the bourbon festival, you should make her feel welcome.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home