Later Skaters
Hi guys. Sorry I'm not forthcoming with Coachella tales today. I stayed home sick from work and I'm mostly watching movies with the computer off. My head is so fuzzy with mucus and meds, I wouldn't know where to begin. Curse that little Jason's germs! I told Jenny I wanted to be his Big Brother this summer but first he'd have to stop hurting me all the time.
You probably won't hear from me until after New York. Assuming I go of course, but that's still a safe bet at this point. I've jotted down all my notes about Coachella so I can still tell the tales upon returning. Maybe I'll have a few yarns and pics from the Derby Party as well.
Back to my sickbed! Have a great weekend!
2 Comments:
Send my best to Monsieur Suffern and whoever else is there that I know. And anyone else you feel like sending my best to, for that matter. :) And if Jim Mulvihill did a Derby zine this year, if you can scrounge up a copy or two for me, that would kick ass. It's one of my favorite all-time zines. :)
there were no zines I think but I sent all your buckets of love.
Post a Comment
<< Home