.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Confetti in my Hair

Sunday, April 01, 2007

The Rascal

This morning I was driving home after spending the night at my mother's house in Western Mass. As I was about to get on the highway, my mom called.

Mom: Jess, I wanted to call you before you got too far away.
Me: What's up mum?
Mom: You left your cell phone here!
Me: No I didn't, that must be Brie's. (my sister)
Mom: April Fools!
Me: But mom, that doesn't really make sense.
Mom: Why, did you forget today is April 1st?
Me: No, it's just that you had to call me on my cell phone to tell me I forgot my cell phone.
Mom: Did I trick you, just a little bit?
Me: Yeah, good prank.

2 Comments:

At 7:51 PM, Blogger Marissa Dupont said...

Your mom rules. :D

 
At 11:04 PM, Blogger jesse said...

True dat.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home