.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Confetti in my Hair

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Laying down sand

I'm a little embarassed to tell you guys this. I mean, I don't want to seem egotistical or anything, but I'm kinda becoming a major babe magnet.

I hope Rebecca doesn't get too mad, but a bunch of hotties have been inviting me to be friends on The Myspaces. Ladies and germs, please tuck in your shirts and wipe the mustard off your faces. Have a little class, you're about to meet my new friends,
Kayla
and
Monique.

Don't they seem nice?

Other sweet ladies have reached out to me, but their profiles are always deleted before we get acquainted properly. For some reason I have a good feeling about these two. Maybe it's their trustworthy breasts.

p.s. This Boston city councilman also requested Myspace friendship but I couldn't find his naughty webcam.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home