Ach!
Why is this post so ill-fated? It got eaten again, though this time I saved it after 4 paragraphs. But there were about 20 paragraphs written!
On a nerdular note, can anyone tell me if this posting problem would be fixed with the new beta blogger thing? Does Internet Explorer work better than Firefox for blog publishing? And is there any reason why photo posts would work better than written ones? I know very little about computer.
Editor's note: After copying and pasting the text from this post, I had to republish it 4 times before it posted.
3 Comments:
I don't think it has anything to do with your browser. I think it's just blogger fucking up. You might want to start copying your posts just before you post them to make sure you don't lose everything, it's a good habit to get into. :)
Marissa said it all man. I will say though that I use IE and I've only had your problem once or twice...but I still copy my posts too!
it's a conspiracy.
Post a Comment
<< Home