8) Deck the Halls
Have you guys heard of this Julio character? New friend of all, not to mention manfriend of one BETH MULLIN, this guy can seem to do no wrong. His latest coup came this weekend, when he presented me with a wreath he made by hand at his parents' flower shop. Julio told me that he gave it special macho decorations. I let my subscription to Man Magazine run out so I'm taking his word for it.
Grayskull ate the wreath for a little while before we remembered that we didn't want her to die. Then we hung it on our front door so everyone would remember that we are better than our neighbors.
p.s. The wreath originally had a gold pineapple on it but I gave it to Rebecca as a special fruity treat.
2 Comments:
[insert generally supportive statement about Julio here] I'm so happy to hear news about him via your blog, Jesse. The wreath is very manly. :)
Julio told me he wanted to leave you a nice comment marissa but got hung up with the word verification.
Post a Comment
<< Home