3) The truth is out there
Anyone else sick of hearing about Michael Richards? Ever since his racist outburst, every pundit, entertainer and soapbox orator has weighed in with their two cents. "I just think that guy is sending the wrong message. I mean, comedy is supposed to be about laughing, not horribly offensive racial epithets." And I must admit that I too have taken part in the Kramer coffee klatsch, dishing my opinions as if they amount to more than the bored musings of a dilettante.
Well I thought I had heard about as much as I could handle, until I read a new group weigh in today- the Crazies! Read this article to see how MR is not just a comedian who snapped after one too many hecklers. In fact, he is part of a vast national conspiracy to make racism palatable to the average American. I don't know about you, but if Richards was the mouthpiece of a movement, those Freemasons need to take a long, hard look at their PR. Michael Richards is not exactly America's sweetheart right now, in case you haven't noticed.
Footnote: Part of the article includes a harsh indictment of the Shriners, of which Richards is a member. This is their hilarious description of those fezzy little men:
Exoterically, merry old men putting on a circus once in a while to help out burn victims; esoterically, a band of thugs and thieves from all the Lodges, who indulge in feasts of vulgarity, racism and debauchery.
2 Comments:
OK, racism is bad, but what the hell is wrong with vulgarity and debauchery? They are attacking my lifestyle!
And they're standing outside your house right now!
Post a Comment
<< Home