.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
I got back late last night. The trip was too beautiful for words. For now, please allow this photo montage to suffice. For soundtrack, I'm thinking 'Aeroplane Over the Sea' by Neutral Milk Hotel.
posted by jesse @ 10:10 AM
That is one adorable kittycat. They grow some cute kitties in Wisconsin.!!!! He misses his fun Uncle Jesse (I guess that makes him the Olsen twins)
Is that a dead deer?
yeah, neutral milk would work, but i think 'memories are made of this' by dean martin is much more your style.
What nice photographs.
what are you doing mixing dead deer and live apples? i'll never be able to trust you...
love it.I had a rock out time in Seattle as well. Compare notes later, si?
Well I will be the one to ask, damn it: so what's the deal with the picture inside the deli? I need some details.
Wisco rocks!
I was hoping for party pictures not memories (mammories). You seem so wholesome Hirsch, so well rounded. (I miss you a little)
Not like I only miss you a little but right now I miss you some.
s- yes, it's too bad such a cutie creates stenches that would make most Texaco latrines blush.b- half a dead deer. we were told that the back end is the tastiest so wisconsin motorists will often take half their roadkill.a- tell me that to my face.m- thanks, my Fisher Price camera pulls out some real gems.j- c'mon buddy, try this drink. no it doesn't taste funny. you can crash here if you want...c- later is now.j- that's a bowling alley, ya city slicker. Those are my co-workers and friends, when I worked at the littlest newspaper in the world. Great people.p- yes it do.s- far cry from copious amounts of drugs in a urine-soaked room, eh riley?
oh god Jesse, coulda gotten you a discount on the Fisher Price. thirty percent
Post a Comment
<< Home
don't worry everybody, it's still me. Contact me at: hirsch dot jesse at gmail dot com
View my complete profile
Tell me when this blog is updated
what is this?
12 Comments:
That is one adorable kittycat. They grow some cute kitties in Wisconsin.!!!! He misses his fun Uncle Jesse (I guess that makes him the Olsen twins)
Is that a dead deer?
yeah, neutral milk would work, but i think 'memories are made of this' by dean martin is much more your style.
What nice photographs.
what are you doing mixing dead deer and live apples? i'll never be able to trust you...
love it.
I had a rock out time in Seattle as well. Compare notes later, si?
Well I will be the one to ask, damn it: so what's the deal with the picture inside the deli? I need some details.
Wisco rocks!
I was hoping for party pictures not memories (mammories). You seem so wholesome Hirsch, so well rounded. (I miss you a little)
Not like I only miss you a little but right now I miss you some.
s- yes, it's too bad such a cutie creates stenches that would make most Texaco latrines blush.
b- half a dead deer. we were told that the back end is the tastiest so wisconsin motorists will often take half their roadkill.
a- tell me that to my face.
m- thanks, my Fisher Price camera pulls out some real gems.
j- c'mon buddy, try this drink. no it doesn't taste funny. you can crash here if you want...
c- later is now.
j- that's a bowling alley, ya city slicker. Those are my co-workers and friends, when I worked at the littlest newspaper in the world. Great people.
p- yes it do.
s- far cry from copious amounts of drugs in a urine-soaked room, eh riley?
oh god Jesse, coulda gotten you a discount on the Fisher Price. thirty percent
Post a Comment
<< Home